Terms and Conditions:
By signing up to Gobbler, merchants agree to the following terms and conditions to ensure a fair subscription is offered to members and also credible results are achieved by the restaurant increasing footfall:
1. Participating merchant must advertise exclusive offers to Gobbler members.
2. Minimum 3 vouchers must be offered.
3. One of the vouchers must be Buy one Get one Free or half price for main dishes.
4. Vouchers must represent a real saving compared to the full price advertised on the menu.
5. At least 60 days notice to be given by merchant to Gobbler, should they wish to remove themselves from the platform.
6. Vouchers must be honoured at the times, days or dates chosen by merchant to be available. Any changes can be requested by giving 28 day notice. This includes if you’d like to black out a weekend or a bank holiday.
7. Vouchers can be changed or altered by giving 28 days notice, although any existing bookings must be honoured for the vouchers advertised at the time of booking.